Referral Rewards Program
Welcome to our Referral Rewards Program. This is our way to thank our pilots for flying with us. We highly appreciate your recommending us to your friends. Unlike other companies we don’t just give a one-time reward payment, we keep giving you a percent of your referrals’ spending with us for as long as they fly with us greatly reducing your cost of flying.
If you want to refer someone, please fill out the referral form. It must be dated and signed by you and by the person you are referring. Drop it by our office or email a scanned copy to email@example.com.
The credits for your referrals’ flying will post to your account each month before the 20th day of the following month. A statement of rewards will be emailed to you at that time. The reward credits are automatically applied to your next charges. If you prefer to accumulate them instead, let us know.
This program can be combined with other incentives and discounts without limitations.
Here's the program summary:
- Starts May 1st, 2016
- Need to fill out a referral form signed by you and the person you refer.
- Referrals prior to May 1st are honored meaning that if you recommended someone to us prior to May 1st, 2016, you can still count them as your referrals. Just fill out and sign the referral form.
- Earn 3% on all your referral’s spending with us for as long as they fly with us.
- Earnings are posted monthly by the 20th of the following month.
- 3% credit to your account from all your referrals’ spending with us for as long as they fly with us.
- Your choice to apply the credit to outstanding balance or keep accumulating it.
- Requirement to qualify is to complete ONE of the following within the month:
- 1 rental flight or a flight lesson (min 1 hour)
- 1 simulator session (min 1 hour)
- 1 ground lesson (min 1 hour)
- 3% CASH PAYOUT from all your referrals’ spending with us for as long as they fly with us.
- Your choice to keep it as a credit or include in the next payroll.
- Requirement to qualify is to complete ONE of the following for the month:
- 1 instructional flight (min 1 hour)
- 1 instructional simulator session (min 1 hour)
- 1 ground lesson (min 2 hour)
And now for the most exciting part! If you bring enough people to us, your next license or rating can be either free or only at a fraction of the list price. For example, if you are training for a Private Pilot license over the course of 8 months, your cost will be about $1000 a month. If you bring about 35 people each spending about $1000 a month, this will credit $1000 to your account making your flying free.